Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Snow or 'partially congealed rain'?

It snowed on me as I was driving to work today. Not a lot, but it was definitely snow. And, I'm wearing a sweater today. Someone needs to tell whoever is in charge of Utah weather that in 10 days it will officially be summer. So we really need to get our act together ASAP.

As soon as I quit falling asleep at 8:30 p.m., I plan on posting some pics of our outing last weekend to the Tracy Aviary (read: bird zoo) in Liberty Park in downtown Salt Lake. It's been fun to play tourist in a new town. We haven't even scratched the surface of fun things to do in the city, let alone the entire state.

My job is going well. I think I might not be 'hippie' enough to work here, surprisingly. But I'll work on it. Although, I draw the line at riding my bike to work. The weather is too unpredictable.

--Emily :)

No comments: