Monday, January 5, 2009

Trip Home

We had a great time visiting Kansas for almost two weeks. We felt good about the number of people we got to see and promise to see those of you we missed the next time around.

The trip was somewhat of a blur, but we definitely feel more relaxed than when we left. Ash & I both needed an extended break from work and the daily grind. We were thankful that the traveling went fairly smooth.

Ash spent the better part of Christmas day playing my mom's Wii. We had a really good time with that game, for sure. Helena had a great time with her cousins Ellie & Kane and her 2nd cousins Megan, Ian, Brendan & Chris on Ashford's side. She successfully bossed Kane around, even taking a toy away from him while saying "I said NO!". She also quickly discovered that Ellie was able to get her an assortment of snacks at any given time. Not a bad thing necessarily, but pretty funny. Here are some pics from our trip:










My mom with Kane, Helena & Ellie - I couldn't believe it when this picture came out so well!!










Ash's cousins Brendan & Megan and Helena (not looking). :)








My sister & Ash Wii Boxing...my brother is officiating.
Hope you all had a great holiday season too!




-Emily :)

1 comment:

Erin and Todd said...

Great pictures! Glad you guys had a nice trip to Kansas. Come back soon!!!!!