Friday, December 19, 2008

One more post about SNOW...

Seems like in our neighborhood it's a competition to see who can get their snow shoveling done first thing after the snow stops. Ash & I have usually been towards the last ones to finish up...mostly because Ash has been working late a lot this week finishing up a big project. And, I have little desire to do it because let's face it: I grew up in the country - and we never really shoveled snow unless it was really really bad (or rake leaves, either).

Anyway, tonight after a long day (and week) of snowfall, I decided I'd get my daily workout by shoveling the sidewalk & driveway tonight. After 45 minutes, this is how far I got:

In my defense, you can't see the entire sidewalk in front of our lot that I finished in addition to this. Just couldn't do the second half of the driveway. So, Ash is going to have to finish up. I did my best. I'm going to blame my bad follow through on my 2+ hour commute home today. It was a long day and mommy had a glass of wine while Helena ate chicken nuggets this evening.

-Emily :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe a snow blower would have been a good Christmas gift for Ashford?? :)
Mom....