Thursday, January 29, 2009

Playing and Pigtails

Had a little photo shoot this past weekend and thought I'd share a few good shots we took.
Helena trying to put the bucket on her head. Yeah, not quite working out there.


Smiley face stamp from her last Little Gym class of the semester.


Rare moment of sweetness. She almost looks like she might cuddle.


Coming after me...



The crowning achievement of the weekend: TWO ponytails. Dill was very impressed.

Trying to escape taking a picture with Mom.
-Emily :)

6 comments:

Leah B said...

So cute! I wish I had rainbow brite tights! Miss you!

Tracee said...

Those are the two sweetest little piggie tails I ever did see!

kjl said...

I love the picture of her and Dill. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

She sure does have Ashford's eyes! I love the bucket head picture. Isn't that the name of a 90s Alt Rock band? Buckethead?

~Leigh Ann

amanda warren said...

What a cutie patootie! She really does look like Ashford!

Monica said...

Congrats on the pigtails!!!! (Trust me - I feel your excitement - Michayla was 3!) Are those legwarmers she's wearing? Adorable!!