Sunday, January 25, 2009

Utahn...Like Fouton.

Three things that made me more of a Utahn this week:

1. I had to get a Utah driver's license. Which evidently I was supposed to do about 6 1/2 months ago. Oops!

2. We got a membership to Costco. Where they have carts that HOLD TWO KIDS. Someone please tell me if this is a nationwide Costco thing or just another modification stores have made to accommodate the inordinate amount of children in Utah. Like only selling rotisserie chickens in two packs at the grocery store. Because what kind of family would only need one chicken for dinner??!!

3. It's snowing today...the first time in quite a while, actually. And I'm kind of excited about it from a skiing standpoint. Might need to take a mental health day off work this week.

-Emily :)

2 comments:

Monica said...

Yes, Costco (we like to call it Costly-co) in Calgary also has shopping carts that hold 2 KIDS. I can't imagine bringing 2 children under the age of 5 with me to shop there, EVER. Our girls detest Costly co and usually stay home.

Anonymous said...

Even Sam's in Wichita has the shopping carts that hold 2 kids. However, I do not recommend putting kids that are Henry's & Sydney's age in it at the same time (17mo & 23mo at the time of our trip)....mom thought it was a "good idea"