Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So that's why they call it Zion....

Thought I'd post a couple of pictues from our side trip to Zion Canyon National Park on our way to Vegas.
The place was spectacular to say the least. I think my siblings were skeptical when I suggested we stop by this place on our drive down, but the soon realized we were in for a treat as we approached the park. I have a bit of a reputation for wanting to do 'lame' things in my family. Anyway, Ash & I will definitely be going back to do some more hiking and camping in the spring.












Oh, and because you all know my love of silly pictures-- one last pic of a building in Virgin, Utah. Makes me chuckle.




2 comments:

kjl said...

Beautiful! Glad your idea wasn't lame. :)

Leah B said...

How amazing! We need to get up there!