Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oh I'll show you my Diverging Diamond.

I promise my title will make sense (kind of) by the end of this. :)

I wanted to post this article from the Salt Lake Tribune about the second giant highway project Ashford and his company won here in Utah. Ashford was the head person on this design and the type of interchange he successfully designed and proposed (and they agreed to) will be one of the first of its kind in the U.S. Pretty cool even if you're not into the ins and outs of on ramps and freeway design (and who isn't, seriously!?!).

The next step for me is to see if 'we' can maybe get a comp trip to Europe to do some very important, cutting-edge highway design research. I'll let you know how that goes.

-Emily :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Ashford - it would make my life so much easier. :) When can he come and fix the VA/DC/MD roads!?!

Anonymous said...

Very cool

kjl said...

That's pretty freakin' cool! You must be very proud of the hubby!! Tell Ash congrats!

Anonymous said...

way to go Ashford!