Wednesday, August 6, 2008

M.R.S. Degree

Ash is currently obsessed with THIS. He even printed the degree requirements out for me and everything to read when I got home today.

Yes, BYU has a Home and Family Living B.S. degree program. Ash is perplexed as to why it's a Bachelor of Science and not Arts. I think it's funny. And according to his Mormon office mate, this is a very popular major option at BYU among the female crowd. And evidently it's as desirable to the opposite sex as being a cheerleader is at a normal school. All the boys love them.

I also asked his office mate if BYU has cheerleaders and if so, what do they wear? Normal cheerleading outfits was the answer, although evidently they are highly controversial. I was really hoping for some uniqueness here, but alas, I'll have to find my entertainment elsewhere.

-Emily :)

1 comment:

T. Tabish said...

You can swap out your KU degree with the BYU domesticated version...SO! DARN! IMPRESSIVE!