Wednesday, August 6, 2008

4th of July Utah Style

I thought I'd post a couple of pics a little late of Ash & I celebrating Pioneer Day with a 4th of July-style fireworks show in our backyard.

I decided to don headphones because I hate the loud noises associated with fireworks. Scares me everytime. I know, I suck.

And even though we were shooting off 'illegal' fireworks from our Wyoming trip, Ash was very under control. I was proud of him...he didn't set one tree on fire or blow up any large melons or anything. And then our neighbors screamed at us anyway. Oh, just wait until next year, silly neighbors. It's ON now!
Here's a pic of Ash in action. Lighting fireworks is very serious business and absolutely requires the use of the infamous flashlight you can strap to your head.
-Emily :)

No comments: