Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dirrrrty

So for over six months I have been telling Ashford we need a new vacuum. Now that Helena is constantly on the floor, trying to eat the floor, throwing food on the floor, etc. and also regularly covered in cat hair, he finally gave in. In typical Ashford fashion, he wanted to get the most expensive vacuum you can find. I know it's probably a great vacuum, but I just can think of so many other things I'd rather spend that much money on. Like maybe going to Jamaica. So, I did some research online and found a suitable, highly recommended one for a much reasonable price.
And from the looks of things, it works very,very well. Maybe too good in fact.









Yes, that is dirt, hair, fuzz, ick and I don't even know what from ONE SMALLISH, BARELY USED ROOM in our house. Ash and Helena were equally disgusted. I had to quit taking pictures because it got way worse from there.












Ash agreed next time he will listen to me sooner about how OUR VACUUM CLEANER ISN'T WORKING WELL! After nearly 5 years of marriage you think he'd realize that I'm usually right about everything.

Pardon me while I go and die.

-Emily :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup... I would have puked. Many times.

Erin

Anonymous said...

you have a great husband ...Dyson is wonderful. Love mine..