Sunday, March 8, 2009

Zoo Day

I've been a bad little blogger lately. Between having visitors and working a lot I just haven't had a lot of inspiration! This week I'll probably blame it on Daylight Saving Time.

My mom was here visiting last weekend. Helena really enjoyed having someone new to play with. And it helps when you come bearing gifts. We are now the proud new owners of a frog tent. Helena can't get enough of it. LOVES to try to lock Dill in it. I have to admit it's pretty cute. It's a training ground for real camping!

We also visited the zoo while my mom was here. It was a little chilly, but nice, because there were hardly any other people there. Last time we went I swear I've never seen so many triple strollers in my life.

Here's some pics from the zoo! Sorry they're scattered, I can't get them to line up how I want to to save my life.
-Emily :)


















2 comments:

Leah B said...

I love the lemurs! I'm so glad you had a great day at the zoo!

Anonymous said...

What.....no mention of the elephant activity?? Oh yea.....that is something Ashford would mention! Mom