Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dill...No...Don't...Shoe...Meow!!!

Here's a funny video showcasing (again) Helena tormenting Dill. And, also getting really mad that he might, maybe be messing with her shoe.

Those two are endless entertainment. Here's another one of her making most of the animal sounds she knows. You might have to use a bit of your imagination with some of them.


In other Helena news, today was picture day at daycare. Helena was the only one out of 35 kids who freaked out and wouldn't let the photographer get a shot of her. Jeez. And I bought her a new sweater, combed her hair into two cute pigtails this morning and everything for it! Oh well. We'll just chalk it up to a grumpy day, I guess. Hopefully she gets over it by the time she has real school pictures.

It's about time I showcased the much improved video camera Ash got me for Christmas, huh?

-Emily :)

8 comments:

Erin and Todd said...

Seriously, I think one of my ovaries just exploded from watching those videos... they are that damn cute.

Anonymous said...

Emily, This reminds me of when we used to make you go through all the animals sounds. :) Adorable!
Aunt MariAnn

Anonymous said...

That is one patient cat! I too remember putting Emily through her 'drills'. Aunt Kerri

Monica said...

That girl is a firecracker! She's lucky Dill is so laid back. Love Helena's meow. Precious!

Tracee said...

Um, good lord, so cute.

Heather said...

What a cat!
You guys are doing such a great job with Helena. These videos make me wish we could get together for playdates! She is so cute.

Tish said...

i couldn't see the video!!!! i'm freaking out! need to see the video!

Tish said...

yeah! she's so flippin cute! (i could see the video this time)