Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Last of our Winter Visitors...

My dad and Teresa came to visit us a week or so ago. It was really nice to be able to spend a bulk of time with them without any other Burrton-like distractions.

Helena had a great time with them...even learned how to say papa and Teresa (said to rhyme with pizza) to their delight. Ash & I both had to work the two weekdays they were here, so they had Helena all to themselves.
I have to say they were very adventurous in taking her places...somewhat more than I am sometimes! They went to the mall, Village Inn, Tracy Aviary, and on several walks and outdoor adventures. Helena also learned the beloved 'one more time' game from my childhood. Basically it's where my Dad would do a flip with us by holding our hands and walking us up his body, around his neck, etc. Me & my siblings would never want this game to end when we were little and thus the tricks were coined the 'one more time' game. She also had a good time playing the tunnel game her blocks and the cushions from the couch with Ash & my Dad.
Thanks for coming to visit guys! Hope you had a lot of luck on the second leg of your vacation in Vegas!
-Emily :)





No comments: