Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm Thinking of Making this a Series....

Let's call it..."Random Sightings from Emily's Office Window." Oh yes, it's so exciting.


This, my friends, is Utah governor Jon Huntsman being interviewed outside my building while on his way in for his monthly press conference at the public television station that's also housed in the building where I work.

I posted both pics because I can't decide which one I like better. Both show off his spectacular spray tan. But in one he looks like he's thinking way to hard. The other, he's almost flirting...maybe. Or more likely just dodging a question.
Although, I can't give the guy any slack after he was instrumental in pulling off the biggest revamp (read: modernization) of Utah liquor laws since the 1960's this legislative session. Pretty cool of a guy that's probably never had a drink in his entire life. For that, I say, "CHEERS, GUV'NOR!"
-Emily :)

No comments: