Tuesday, June 1, 2010

For All You '30 Rock' Fans

I just have to share this website I happened upon yesterday. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the TV show '30 Rock' and this website is a compilation of everything Tracy Jordan said on the show this past season. As you can guess, some of the lines could have been left out, but there are some doozies in there and it's definitely entertaining.

My favorites:

  • "We have to be cool to everybody. Because the future is like a Japanese game show: You have no idea what’s going on."

  • "No, I’ll brush my own teeth. Now I don’t want you to have any resentments towards me. From now on, I don’t want you to do anything for me."

  • "Every day. I thought having a family was going to be like the Cosby Show. ‘Oh, no, Vanessa went to a concert. Oh, no, Rudy and I are making a sandwich for 25 minutes.’ The Cosby Show was a lie. Having a family can be the worst. For example, I have a strip club story from this weekend I need to tell you, Jackie D. It is disgusting. But I can’t because I got this little D-Bag here."

  • "We’re gonna name her after the place that she was conceived. It was a pretty wild night, so we’re either gonna name her, Virginia, NetJet, or Bathroom at Teeterboro Airport."

  • "Oh, yeah. There’s a garbage bag in the hallway with a reef shark in it. Just put him in the tub with a reef. What’s for dinner tonight? I want pierogies."

  • "Can’t do it, Lee Lem. On Valentine’s Day, Angie and I rent a room with a heart shaped hot tub and cook chili in it. Then we take it to soup kitchen and that’s when it starts to get sexy!"

  • "OK, but whoever she is needs to be someone as amazing as I am. I want to see a list of names. Like when they was looking for John McCain’s running mate. Hahaha. I’m kidding, this needs to be taken seriously."
And...the quote that made me literally cry during one of the last episodes of the season where Tracy is describing his very ghetto childhood:
  • "I’ve seen a blind guy bite a police horse! A puppy committed suicide after he saw our bathroom! I once bit into a burrito and there was a child’s shoe in it! I’ve seen a hooker eat a tire! A pack of wild dogs took over and successfully ran a Wendy’s! The sewer people stole my skateboard! The projects I lived in were named after Zachary Taylor, generally considered to be one of the worst presidents of all time! I once saw a baby give another baby a tattoo! They were very drunk!"
And...Here's the whole list for you super fans like me. I've got to quit reading these or the laughter is going to send me into labor. :) Let me know whose a fan too and what your favorite line is!

-Emily :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...I saw a crackhead breastfeeding a rat!

Ashford