Sunday, June 27, 2010

Family of Four

Quick announcement! Ashford Harper Galbreath was born on Thursday, June 24th at 11:41 a.m. weighing 8 lbs. 10 oz. and 20 in. long. He has a decent amount of brown hair, chubby cheeks and a little bit of back fat.
I think the jury is still out on who he looks like. Upon examination of Helena's baby pics, there are definite similarities. :) But, I think this little guy might end up with blue eyes instead of brown. We'll see!

I'll be more long winded about everything once I've had a little more sleep, but labor wasn't nearly as long as with Helena (thank god) and thankfully this time around having a baby around doesn't seem as daunting as it did the first time either. However, juggling a 2 1/2 year old AND a newborn is chaotic.

Here are a couple of my favorite pics from the past few days...I'll try to post a link to more very soon!

Emily :)

3 comments:

kjl said...

So happy he's here and all is well! Can't wait to hear more about him! Hugs to all 4 of you! :)

Erin and Todd said...

Dude.

I wish jawlines like Vee's were as cute on adults as they are on babies. He makes adipose tissue seem down right ADORABLE.

Heather said...

Oh he's precious! Congrats guys!