Tuesday, March 2, 2010

At Least It's Protein...

It's been kind of a hectic week around here. Lots of things breaking around the house...along with my car...and I've been home for two days sans said car with a sick Helena. Anyway, we've been passing the time watching Dora and Madagascar and pretty much the only thing I can get her to eat are peanut butter crackers. She used to scarf down the entire sandwich cracker situation, but now she's taken to doing this:
Yep, she licks the small amount of peanut butter that's on them off and then sorts them into piles. The bad ones are outside of the bowl now. And then she tries to get ME to throw them in the trash and I say "EWWW, NO!" and she gives me this look:

So annoying. It's amazing to me how little food toddlers can exist on. Anyway, I think I'm going to start just giving her a bowl of peanut butter with a spoon. A lot cheaper than buying those little Ritz snack packs, that's for sure.
Good news is we're on the up and up...my car is almost fixed, and Helena is on antibiotics for her ear infection. Now if we can just get the kitchen faucet, cable box, ice maker and master bath shower working again, that will be sweet.
-Emily :)

1 comment:

Tish said...

that face is PRICELESS...even better--you were able to capture it lol...

gotta love ya