Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Curiosity + Impatience = This Video

I've been trying to take some videos of Helena to post here, but without much luck. So, here's what I'm dealing with, folks, every time I try to shoot one. There's annoying-ness sprinkled with a touch of cuteness at the end.




A couple of comments now that you've watched it. Most of the time when she says please and means it she holds up her hand like she's in school. Also, the funny thing she said to me at the end...that was literally the first time she's said anything like that to me. So hilarious. And speaking of my belly...some pics to come after our 2nd sonogram this weekend. I mean it this time.

-Emily :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely too cute.....I love it! :) Mema

Lindsay said...

Very cute - she's very funny!

Unknown said...

So delightful! Thank you for sharing, Mrs. Big Tummy. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mema...too cute! She reminds me of someone though! :)
Aunt MariAnn

kjl said...

Oh my gosh...she is adorable and hilarious, Emily! Wish I could see her in person!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute, I think Huston might have a crush on Helena. He heard me watching the video and came over to see what was going on. He's made me play it three times now!!!
Chanda