Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Photo Teaser...

Things have been busy as usual for us Galbreaths here in Utah. Got back a week ago from a long weekend in Colorado meeting up with some of my family. Ash got to ski and drink, I didn't (sorry, just had to get that out). I think no matter what goes on when you're pregnant it feels like you're always missing out on the best experiences because you can't do this and can't do that. I can still remember with grudging detail all of the events I couldn't participate in fully when I was pregnant with Helena.

Anyway, I still need to download and filter through all of my photos from the trip but thought I'd share a couple of teasers that I took with my iphone from our drive down through Southern Utah to Pagosa Springs, Colorado.


Helena & Ash at breakfast in Moab, UT -- our stopover point on the way down.


Some of the red rocks abundant in the canyon/desert country of southern Utah. Coolest thing by far about Utah is the amazing scenery.

-Emily :)

2 comments:

Hartwoman3 said...

Hi! I got your message last night but didn't get a chance to call you back. I miss you and will call you soon. Promise. btw, I love the picture of the rock. Lots of beautiful color!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you about the beautiful scenery. And the Arches at Moab are incredible. Can't wait to see your pictures from Colorado. Aunt MariAnn