Thursday, February 11, 2010

I promise I didn't forget about my blog...

Sorry folks, man, it's been a crazy couple of weeks. I went on two back to back trips last week. We had to replace a previously planned trip with a trip to KC to attend Ash's grandpa's funeral. A really sad time for Ash's family-- his grandpa was a really neat guy. I then came back to SLC and the next day flew out to Houston solo to visit my friend Aimeeliz and her boyfriend Micah. I had a great time sleeping in, eating a lot, watching movies, and shopping. (By the way, I just now saw The Hangover and if you haven't seen it you have to put it on your list. So. Freakin. Hilarious.)

So, I'm back in SLC, working, mothering, growing another baby, and trying to recover from all of that traveling. I'm getting there and I'll promise to try to be more interesting in the coming weeks--I need to post sonogram/belly pictures and a funny mormon basketball story.

There you go, my official blog to-do list!

-Emily :)

2 comments:

Tish said...

"growing another baby" made me giggle.

kjl said...

So sorry about Ash's grandfather. Glad the baby growing is going well though! :)