Monday, May 11, 2009

Bouncing Around...

Last week was super busy...my birthday, an evening work event, and mother's day! Whew!

My birthday was great. Everyone at work was super sweet to me...lots of fun cards & cake & lunch! Oh, and did I mention I took off early to take a nap? That evening, Helena went over to Dan & Ashley's to hang with them and their 2 kids while we went out to dinner by ourselves. So awesome! Two raspberry martinis with dinner, and I was feeling good!

Mother's Day was great, too. Lots of eating & shopping & yard work...definitely a great low-key day. Helena ate more sausage at breakfast than Ash & I did COMBINED...it was hilarious.

Posting a video of Helena from this weekend playing one of her new favorite games. Notice the slept on pigtails, how she says bounce when she's on the ball, how she tries to say butterfly, and just the general randomness of a 19 month old.

-Emily :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is so cute! My kid is NOT coordinated enough to bounce like that!

Anonymous said...

I can tell right now that we are going to have a little bit of trouble communicating! It might take me while to understand her lingo! But we will eventually get there! Can't wait to see you both. Love, Mema