Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good times in Burrton...

Visited Burrton last weekend and had a really great time. I hadn't been back since Christmas and I think the two things that changed the most were that Ellie grew a foot and the lake was the highest I'd seen it in years. On top of seeing my family, I got to spend some quality time with Tracee, Jim & little Anderson AND my friend Casana. Also in the mix (and always a good time) were Tim, Ryan, Dan & Nicki having some good old times at the Paradise Grill.

I was exhausted when I got home (despite Helena being awesome on all of our plane rides)...and still kind of am, so I'm going to post some pics instead of elaborating any longer.


Me, Jessica & Evan (looking a little less scruffy than he did last time I saw him).

Ryan giving me 'the business'. No, we hadn't been drinking.

Dan & Nicki (& annoying guy we don't know in the background). I just think they're the cutest.

Helena on her first boat ride! Thumbs up!! (Thanks Joel for taking us and Sheila for taking this pic!)

And the best pic from the trip (in my opinion)...Helena going in to give Anderson a kiss. He's all..."Hey...you want some of this?!?" Or maybe I should give you all a crack at captioning it better. ;)
More to come...
-Emily :)

5 comments:

Aimee said...

"Um...wait a sec, you've got something in your teeth."

Carrie said...

"Gimme some sugar, baby."

Lindsay said...

"How you doin'?"

Tracee said...

I wore this speedo swim diaper just for you Helena.

I'm sorry, but Helena on the boat is hilarious : )

Tish said...

totally agree on the last pic being cute as heck BUT her thumbs up with happy terror face is CLASSIC greatness lol ha!