Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cousins

From my previous post some of you were probably wondering if I actually saw my family when I was in Burrton...you know, with the plethora of babysitters I just went off the deep end. Ha!

Yes, I successfully spent time with each member of my family within an hour of Burrton during my trip. And that amounts to quite a few people!

I wanted to post some pics of Helena & my niece Ellie (3 1/2) & nephew Kane (10 months). My mom and I are forever on a quest to get a good pic of the three of them together. You'll see after this batch how that is pretty much impossible no matter how hard we try.

Playing with the bubble machine.

Playing the piano.


Maybe if we just photoshopped these 3 together???



Oh, and Kane is going to catch up with Helena in height probably by the next time we see him. He already outweighs her by a few pounds.

My mom got this good one...a rare moment of relative stillness.


-Emily :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I missed your mom the other night - she was literally a mile from my condo. By the time she had a free moment - Henry was passed out and our car had broken down. Hopefully I'll get back this summer sometime.

Tish said...

he's a red head!!! i love it!