Thursday, September 18, 2008

Two Milestones

Helena took 3 steps on her own this evening. Very exciting! I'm so glad she did it in my presence and not at daycare. Or at least I'm glad that if she did, daycare didn't tell me. How nice of them. Ha! Here's a pic of her standing the other day (without pants on, of course).













The other albeit minor milestone we had this week was her first ponytail. We had to try really really hard, and there was some wrangling and unhappiness...












...but it's there. And it was cute. My little baby finally looks like a girl! And I guess it's cute that she also looks exactly like her dad. :) Who coincidentally used to have a ponytail. But that's another post.










- Emily :)

2 comments:

Tracee said...

I think Anderson could have a ponytail soon too, but then I'd have to pay for therapy. ; )

Tish said...

that is THE cutest tuft of hair i have ever seen...