Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Eh....

I’ve been trying to come up with something interesting to blog about the past couple of days, but alas, life is pretty boring lately. And I've been feeling remarkably lazy.

We did have some professional family pictures taken this past weekend (I'll post some soon!), which I drug Ash to even though he had a 102 fever. He was really sick all weekend, so other than our picture outing, Helena and I just laid low around the house and went to Target a couple of times. Shopping seems to be my main form of entertainment these days. And while it's marginally fun, it’s not as fun as it could be if I had unlimited funds. Ha! I’m really busy at work, too, which doesn’t allow for very many interesting life experiences. And blogging about work is probably not the best idea, ya know!?!

We do hopefully have an exciting weekend coming up…Ash’s birthday is tomorrow and he & I are both taking Friday off to have a date day together. I think we’re going to go up to a ski resort in Big Cottonwood Canyon to play some disc golf. We’re also going to hit up a really good place for breakfast before we get on the road. And there might be an IKEA trip in my future. There I go shopping again!

So here’s to more interesting times ahead and less TV watching. Although I LOVE ‘new tv’ week every fall.

-Emily :)

3 comments:

kjl said...

I'm excited to see your professional pictures!! In 14+ years of marriage Chad and I haven't ever had professional pictures taken. How sad! I love taking pictures, but I just dread having my own picture taken!!!

Tell Ash Happy b-day--hope you have a wonderful date!:)

Anonymous said...

Utah really needs a hockey team - although I desperately hope a team relocates to Kansas City before we move back. DirectTV is a stipulation to move - apparently we have to be able to watch Redskins & Capitals game or Steve will never leave Virginia. The Caps home opener & a trip to the Virginia State fair this weekend is the only thing breaking up the boredom lately - oh yeah, and the hour long commutes I mentioned earlier.

Anonymous said...

Its funny that when you find life a little borning, you look ahead in the calendar and realize that these boring weekends will soon come to a crashing hault. I haven't had too many boring weekends lately, but I think that I bring it on myslef. ANyway, keep finding things to shop for! Give Helena kisses for me!