Saturday, May 17, 2008

I DO have follow through!

Hello All! Welcome to my new, and first, blog! How exciting!

You'll notice the title. More on that later, but I have to give credit for Ash for that one. He is funny somtimes, I guess.

Our move out to Salt Lake went well and we are still getting the house settled and trying to find our way around town. The worst thing that happened was that I lost my brand new cell phone in Kansas right before we left. And I wasn't drunk, I swear, just very very frazzled.

Today is the first day I've had internet since we moved, hence the delay. Seriously think about the last time you went 2 weeks without the internet. You know what happens? You have to do things like call information, use the yellow pages, go set up your utilities IN PERSON, look at ACTUAL PAPER MAPS. It's craziness. We've also been without cable. Did you know on Saturday mornings in Utah it is impossible to watch anything besides cartoons on broadcast TV? Unless you know Spanish or enjoy the BYU channel. Ash did reluctantly learned all about American Idol this week. He had no idea it was so popular and that so many people watch/vote. He was seriously astounded. Very entertaining. Poor guy usually only watches CNBC & the History channel.

Please excuse me now-- I have a hot dinner date with CNN followed by some cuddling with my hotmail account.

--Emily :)

2 comments:

Tish said...

welcome my friend to the world of blogging. i can't wait to hear about all of your new adventures :)

kjl said...

I love it already!! :) I'm linking to my blog right now (obviously instead of doing actual work). So glad you guys are getting settled in. Sorry about the cell phone!!!