Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Home Again


Heading to Kansas tomorrow for my TEN YEAR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION. Good God, when did I get so old? Anyway, I'm planning on taking lots of pics and hopefully will have some blog-worthy stories. Unfortunately, nothing horribly exciting happens when watching a 7 month old all day long in Utah. We are having an indian food lunch date with Ash today, though. Yay!


Here's a pic of Helena I took a few days ago in her new room. She is crawling now but not too fast yet! I have some semi-entertaining videos I'm playing around with of her too that I plan to post at some point.
See ya next week!
--Emily :)

2 comments:

kjl said...

I hope you have a great time at your reunion. We weren't excited about ours at all but had a great time once we were there. Great picture of Helena! :)

vwiese said...

Ohhh, Helena is a sweetie!! Oh, I hear reunions stories are great. Can't wait to hear about it.