Friday, January 13, 2012

Twister with a Toddler

Really, what goes with Christmas morning better than a good old game of Twister.  Thanks Santa!  What a great idea.

The first family match was between Meemaw, Helena and Evan with a Harper 'challenge' thrown in.  Although from the pictures it looks like he was mainly picking on my brother.  Lots of activity considering we hadn't even had Christmas morning breakfast yet!

"I'm all fours red!"
Wrestling Evan for position....

OK, that's better.

Meemaw is still in good spirits.

"Let's see here...."

"Yes, that's the ticket!"

"Now who can I 'help'?!"

"All of this monitoring and I'm tired!"

Whoops! Game over!  Hope Meemaw's OK!

Ash and I engaging in what I termed an 'antagonistic' Twister game.

This was the beginning of the end for me.  You'd think all that yoga would pay off!

Much calmer game with just Ash and Helena.  I love this pic....so cute!
- Emily :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like me on Christmas morning in my PJ's playing Twister?? :) Mema