Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lots to Catch Up On

Whew!  Been busy the last few weeks traveling, organizing, getting back into the groove.  Ash has been working non-stop, leaving me little time to myself to actually put some coherent thoughts on ye old blog.

We had a really fun trip back to Kansas.  Our massive road trip went really well (got really lucky with the weather).  When driving 16 hours with small kids I would highly recommend a dual screen DVD player with an arsenal of movies and a hospitable place to stay in between days of driving (Thanks again Todd & Erin!) 

I'm currently sifting through the 300 pics I took while we were gone and will try to recap December before the end of January. :) 

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!

-Emily :)

Us on Christmas Eve.  Man, it's hard to get a good pic of everyone~!

No comments: