Monday, January 16, 2012

KC and the Galbreaths

We did a quick jaunt up to KC when we were in Kansas over Christmas to see Ash's grandma and aunt and uncle and a few friends.  We had a lovely barbecue dinner at Uncle David and Aunt Lisa's and the kids all had fun playing together and opening presents.

(Sidenote: I think I've had approximately two dinners with Ash's entire family that weren't barbecue in the 10+ years I have known him. :) )  KC, born and bred.

Eating said barbecue (yay Zarda's!)
Ash's cousins Megan and Brendan with Helena.

Aunt Barb, cousin Chris, and Great Grandma Claudene.

Cousin Ian chillin' with Harper.
And that, my friends, is the end of my Christmas rundown.   On to what is actually happening in the present....which at the moment is....very little.  It's snowing.  That's about all. :)
-Emily :)

No comments: