Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tormenting

Poor Dill.  I think he's over babies.  He generally has a good attitude, but some days I do feel bad for him.  Kind of like when I felt bad for him when Helena was Harper's age.  A day in the life....
Dill, lying in the sun in the mornings by our back door.  Harper, can't resist.  Waiting to make his move.

"What's up Dill!  Thought you might want me to pull on your fur while you leisurely napped in the sun!"

"No? OK then.  I'll just find something else to do..."
 

"What? Was I bothering you??"

P.S. - Wow, Harper & Helena look similar when you look at the video I linked to above.  She was almost exactly the same age he is now.  Funny!

-Emily :)

P.P.S.- I've had requests for Harper videos and I'm working on it.  I still haven't figured out the video stuff on our new computer.  Namely, how to edit them a bit so everyone doesn't have to watch ten minutes of Harper tooling around to get to the good parts.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

love it! Remember when McKenna pretty much got her head stuck under your couch trying to get the cat ;)