Friday, September 18, 2009

Two Ash's in the House!

I'm behind in blogging about certain life events...my apologies. I do my best. :)

Ash's dad came to visit the end of August-- his first time in the SLC -- and we had a great time showing him around and he had a great time chilling with Helena (and us too).

Ash and his dad went fly fishing the first day he was in town. Didn't catch much, but definitely wore themselves out enjoying the great outdoors in some extra hot temperatures.

We hit up Snowbird ski resort for a tram ride up to Hidden Peak and the Oktoberfest they had going on that day.

Ash & Helena watching the yodelers at Oktoberfest.

We also drive up to Bingham Canyon Copper Mine, not far from our house to nerd out a bit in the mining scene. It was really cool, I have to admit. And I think those mining trucks were officially the biggest pieces of machinery I've seen since Big Brutus.


Helena was a little coy during her Grandpa Ash's visit, but perked up just as he was leaving to get on the !AIRPLANE!. Actually hopped right up into his arms and was ready to go flying with him.


Thanks for visiting, Ash! Come back anytime!


-Emily :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photos are great!! Grandpa and his grandbaby!! How very cute! yes you need to visit more often....she is a doll!!!

Aunt Barbo