Monday, September 21, 2009

Three Musketeers

I feel like at this time in our lives Helena and her cousins are at such a cute age. Trying to capture as much as I can when we're visiting everyone.



Such a little cutie....but look out! He's a wiley one!


Helena and Kane have a little bit of a love/hate relationship...as in Helena likes him as long as he's not messing with her program. :) Helena's still taller than Kane, but he outweighs her by about 5 pounds.


Bubble machines are the bomb!

Lying in the grass after playing a little too hard. Helena wants to do everything Ellie does...so sweet. They're going to get in so much trouble together when they're older.


Sweet little Ellie turned 4 (!) last week...Happy Birthday Ellie Belly!


Emily :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Ellie is 4. I remember admiring her nursery...and now she's a big girl. Kane looks like he is the same brand of trouble as Dylan. I feel your sister's pain!
-Andrea

Anonymous said...

Poor Kane in those lovely blue pants that belong to Helena!! Not very "boy like"!! I'm going to have to keep some clothes here for him! Mema.....