Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Early Days with MeeMaw

Thought I'd post some quick pics of Harper-- who will be 3 weeks old on Thursday.

My mom has been visiting to help us out/spoil us and heads back home tomorrow. Pray for us. :) Ash and I have to get our A-game together quickly.

MeeMaw, Harper & Helena.

Helena's first time 'holding' Harper. This only occurred because I bribed her with THREE M&M's. She wouldn't touch him and was scared to death. Her face here cracks me up...but she'll do anything for M&M's!

Harper yawning -- 2 weeks old. He's being a pretty good baby!!

Cute boy...his hair has a tinge of red to it nowadays, we'll see if it stays that way! I still think his eyes are going to be blue! :)
-Emily :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He IS a doll and Helena looks like she might be warming up to him. Wish I could see him in person! The photos are great tho.

Grandma Teresa

Anonymous said...

Loving the picture of MeeMaw with Harper and Helena. :) Aunt MariAnn