Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crossed off the List...

After several months, the renovation on our master bath shower is finally complete. I have to say, for Ash's first tile project, it looks pretty damn impressive. Definitely an upgrade from the standard white tile that was there before.

I had the honor of taking the first post-remodel shower in it this afternoon and holy cow...if you don't already have one of those rain-type shower heads, GO OUT AND GET ONE RIGHT NOW. I think 2 months of stress just washed right down the drain. I seriously felt like I was on vacation in there just now. How will I ever go to work in the morning after having such an experience?
OK, shower story turning creepy. The End.
-Emily :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your shower looks awesome! Congrats on a job well done!

Erin

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I'm almost inspired to take a stab at our bathroom! By the way, I'm running again which means I'm seriously missing my running buddy! :(

Leigh Ann

kjl said...

I meant to tell you the other day when I read this that it looks super lovely! Nice job, Ash! I laughed hard at your story turning creepy too! :)

Monica said...

looks beautiful!