Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hey! My blog still works!

Sorry guys!  I can't explain why I took such a long break -- lots of excuses -- but hopefully I can get back on the wagon.  To make it less overwhelming for me, we're all just going to have to deal with the 'gap' in events from October until now.  OK friends?  Great. :)  For some reason if I don't feel like my blog is a correct chronological retelling of events I feel like a loser.  But I'm working on it...

So to get back to 'theme' here's some recent, cute pics of the kiddos (link below).  Enjoy!  (Hope this works!)

-Emily :)

P.S. - Thanks to all of you who registered formal complaints about the lack of blogging.  :)  I apprecaite knowing you're 'there'!!

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d7a55314e4449354d44453d0d0a&blogview=true

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love, love, love Helena's haircut.

Aunt MariAnn said...

Didn't want to complain...but did miss your posts!