Monday, December 7, 2009

Whirlwind

Hello everyone! I'm alive! Exciting, huh? We've had a busy couple of weeks with Ash working in California, then us going out to California to hang with him while he worked, and then it was Thanksgiving with family visiting and then things got really crazy.

Oh, and did I mention I'm pregnant too. :) Hence the lack of blogs for about a month. I'm exhausted. I try my hardest to make it until 10 each night...and most nights I fail miserably. Other than tiredness and some nausea and being a picky eater (all plagued me last time as well), I'm feeling OK. We're due June 16th and no, we're not finding out what we're having...again (I know, people, I can hear the sighs from here). Come on, it'll be fun! My next doctor's appointment is on the 15th, so here's hoping things continue to go well.

Anyway, when I get my energy up a bit (crossing fingers) I'll blog about our California mini break and Thanksgiving. Other than me growing a placenta and a baby, there's really not a lot going on around here.

-Emily :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's such happy, wonderful, delightful news. Best wishes for a smooth, easy, joyful pregnancy.

Erin and Todd said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Alex is excited to have a new buddy to teach things to, Todd is excited to possibly have a new buddy to share a birthday with and I'm excited to have a new buddy to snuggle.

Tish said...

lol hee hee...

love you guys. oh-so happy for ya'll! produce another cutie pie, k?

Tracee said...

Just can't decide if this one's going to be a boy or a girl. Just asked Anderson and he said girl. May have to go with him. : )

Heather said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to here what H thinks about being a big sis!