Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Turkey Day!

We had a great, more family-filled Thanksgiving this year. My dad, his wife Teresa, my brother Evan and my Grandma Millie & Grandpa Bill braved the winter driving season to come spend it with us.

We had a really good, relaxing time just chilling with everyone. And I was finally able to show Ash what a Thach thanksgiving is all about-- pie, football and NAPS! His family doesn't really nap at Thanksgiving and it drives me nuts and no one eats more than one piece of pie (love you guys!!). It's way too grown up and sensible. I think by the end of the day every Thach in the house had sampled one of each kind of pie.
Ash made the turkey and it was really fabulous. As a reward, he got to sit at the kids table with Helena.

After dinner, Helena & my dad went round after round of the game my family calls 'One More Time'. Basically my dad has a portfolio of flips that he can do with any kid aged 1 to 10. And when I was little I loved it so much I wouldn't ever let him quit-- hence the 'one more time'. :)

And finally, we got in a group shot thanks to the auto timer on my camera. Not too shabby. Thanks for coming to visit everyone!! :)


-Emily :)

1 comment:

Hartwoman3 said...

I just caught up on about a month's worth of posts. Our chat this morning inspired me to "read". Hahaha! So sorry I had to bolt so quickly. You know when Seuf calls, you gotta take it! Miss you and see you soon!