Monday, May 13, 2013

On the Record

As has been the case for awhile, Harper talks way too well / much for his age.  Some things overheard the past few weeks:

-- After his teacher asked him to pick something up, "Miss Maegan, I did not bring my listening ears today."

-- In the car, randomly -- "Mom, I can't wait for my penis to grow big." I could do an entire blog about what Harper says about his penis, but I will refrain.

-- Also in the car, randomly -- "Did you know that a circle does not have any sides."  We cover lots of different topics in the car.

-- Harper's old teacher just had a baby and she brought the baby by school to say hi to the kids.  Harper asked her how the baby got out of her tummy and commented that she had her baby out now but when was she going to put it back in?

This kid.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with him.

-Emily :)

No comments: