Monday, March 12, 2012

Obligatory Spring Playground Pictorial

Temps were in the 60's this weekend and we got outside to thoroughly enjoy it.  Winter hasn't been horrible here this year, but it sure is nice to be able to go outside more now!
Waving my arm out the window is so. fun. As is wearing my sister's sunglasses. (I think this might be one of my favorite Harper pictures ever...)

I LOVE swinging!

Getting ready to race...

Graduated from the safe baby swing.  This is a big step....I assure you.

Helena did AWESOME on her big bike this weekend.  Way less crying than in the fall.  But, it's very annoying when your little brother and his car keep pushing your back wheel.
- Emily :)

1 comment:

Aunt MariAnn said...

So fun to see pictures of the kids! Glad you can get out and play...that's always a plus!