Saturday, August 29, 2009

Broadway Here We Come...

I think possibly the cutest thing Helena's done ever is start to sing. Completely adorable. She's got the basics in her repertoire - Wheels on the Bus, If You're Happy and You Know It, the Wonder Pets theme song - but here you see her morphing a couple of other basics together. She gets off to a rough start, but it ends up pretty priceless.



After Ash watched this he said "I never really realized those two songs were the same tune."

-Emily :)

7 comments:

Aimee said...

I love that she signs "all done" at the end.

kaela said...

that is freakin adorable.

Tracee said...

oh man that is so cute.

kjl said...

She's too cute, Emily!

Lindsay said...

Oh that is go cute! Maybe she could duet with Henry - he sings E-I-E-I-O with near perfect pitch. :)

Unknown said...

Precious! What an awesome video.

Zig said...

So so so so SO cute!